Vision Regarding Mannford, OK Property

Holiness to the Lord’s new property at Mannford:




Isaiah 43:19, 20b, 21 (AMP)

19                 Behold, I am doing a new thing! Now it springs forth; do you not perceive and know it and will you not give heed to it? I will even make a way in the wilderness and rivers in the desert.

20                 “…I give waters in the wilderness and rivers in the desert, to give drink to My people, My chosen,

21                 The people I formed for Myself, that they may set forth My praise [and they shall do it].”

Isaiah 54:2 (CJB) “Enlarge the space for your tent,

extend the curtains of your dwelling; do not hold back, lengthen your cords,make your tent pegs firm.” 

1 Corinthians 16:9 (AMP) “For a wide door of opportunity for effectual [service] has opened to me [there, a great and promising one]…”

Isaiah 35:8 (CJB) “A highway will be there, a way, called the Way of Holiness. The unclean will not pass over it, but it will be for those whom he guides —fools will not stray along it.”

Psalm 37:5 “Commit thy way unto the LORD; trust also in him; and he shall bring it to pass.”

Luke 1:46-47 (NKJV) and Mary said “My soul magnifies the Lord and my spirit has rejoiced in God my Savior. For He who is mighty has done great things for me and Holy is His name.”

Psalm 55:6-8. “Oh, that I had wings like a dove! I would fly away and be at rest. Behold, I would wander far away, I would lodge in the wilderness. Selah. I would hasten to my place of refuge…”

Hebrews 6:12 “…be anxious to follow the example of those who receive all that God has promised them because of their strong faith and patience.”

2 Tim. 2:25 “Gently instruct those who oppose the truth.  Perhaps God will change those people’s hearts, and they will learn the truth.  :26 Then they will come to their senses and escape from the devil’s trap.” 


Comments

Popular Posts