A Prophetic Song Received in the Spirit (Song of the Lord regarding launching of Holiness to the Lord ministry, received April2013)
Prophetic song received in the Spirit
by Gloria Vande Kamp
The atmosphere is changing.....I feel it in the spirit...I feel it in my bones...My feet are getting lighter...I’m ascending to new realms.. I’m surrounded by your glory…into the supernatural...yes its no longer natural...I’m moving above the norm...flying above the storm...My spirit man is free and now I can see…It’s truly Him, not me! I’m flying care free...loosed from bonds to liberty.
It’s time to to look above, not beneath…to look to your first love...You are the called out ones, my chosen ones, crying Holy, holy, worthy, worthy to God’s only son, Yeshua, Yeshua . I hear Him say... Come lead the rest in the nest to fly.
Chorus:
'You’re ready, you’re ready, you're ready to fly, it’s time to fly, fly so high for my time is nigh!
Spread your wings, fly up high...where the sun shines bright.
I am guiding your flight so fly with all My might beneath your wings...O soar my child for soon the night will turn to dawning light, when My Son will come with His glorious light.
So spread your wings, O my child and fly with me...to new heights...loose the weights
Feel My rushing wind beneath your wings and fly!!!”
Just as Mama eagle provides for and protects her own eaglets. God miraculously provides for and protects His very own children. when adversity strikes, hear and heed the lesson: "As the eagle. . . so the LORD (Deut. 32:11-12)"As an eagle stirreth up her nest, fluttereth over her young, spreadeth abroad her wings, taketh them, beareth them on her wings: So the LORD alone did lead him, and there was no strange god with him"
As the eagle (v. 11) . . . so the LORD (v. 12)."Though he were a Son, yet learned he obedience by the things which he suffered" (Hebr. 5:8). We learn, through trial and tribulation time and again, how to spread our wings and soar. We learn "if so be that we suffer with him, that we may be also glorified together." (Rom. 8:17). There is little glory in a grown eagle, still sitting on his comfortable nest, having never entered the tribulation of first flight and learned how to soar in the world of mature eagles. God is a God close up too, just like Mama eagle to her eaglet. Amidst trial, uncertainty and the winds of great tribulation. At the end of Job's trial, he admits: "I have heard of thee by the hearing of the ear: but now mine eye seeth thee" (Job 42:5). No matter how the winds of adversity are blowing against us, we must learn to open our wings and coordinate our lives directly from God's word through obedience and praise. Only then are we lifted up and made to soar above the very trials that would otherwise be our destruction. The Lord says to Satan, “Though I have let you buffet them and take away some of their comforts, you get your hands off them now! You want them, but they are not yours. You cannot have them. They belong to me!"

Comments
Post a Comment